Change of Record Form - 08/02/2023

Category: Change
Description: Use this form to request changes to your degree program, major, minor, or concentration or to update your expected graduation term.

To access this form follow the below directions:
  • Access MyDrake
  • Click the Student Links dropdown
  • Click the Change of Record Request under the Student Records heading and follow the directions in the online form

  • To access form, click here

    Click here to return to Form List